Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sigh...

The first night at work wasn't too too bad.  A few tough moments, but it's done.

It was hard to get home and not hear Kal yodeling for me.  When I would put my key in the door, I always would listen for Lonya moving in her crate in the living room and Kal yodeling in the dog room.  It was always such a nice welcome home...!

One of the other things he would do on work days, if I was carpooling, is wait for the car to get to the driveway.  I'd open the blinds so I could see when he got here, and Kal would watch with me.  It was the only car, other than mine, that Kal wouldn't bark at.  He'd sit or stand at the window, and as soon as he saw the car, he'd wheel around and run back to his room....sometimes he'd let me know the car was there because he'd be hauling ass down the hall way..he wanted his cookie!  (They all get cookies when I leave to go to work).   He was starting to teach this to Lonya...she would wait with him at the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment