Thursday, November 3, 2011

Catching up...again!

It's been a while!  I made it through the 1 year "anniversary" of losing Kal-El...still can't believe he's been gone for that long.  I still miss that damn dog every day...and still cry over him.  Sigh....

Lonya and I are doing really well in agility, and she's really coming along in flyball.  I'm too lazy to try to post the reports from the trials I've missing blogging about, but will post the videos.  I just want to get back on track, since we're entering our busier time for trialing and want to try to keep up!

Lonya got her AX on September 25,  in Ocala.




Then October 14, I did one day of CPE with Lonya and Sparrow, both Q'd 2 out of 3.



Then, on Oct 15-16, I did 2 days of AKC with Lonya.  Her first try at FAST (which she rocked!) AND my little girl got her first QQ towards her MACH.  She QQ'd the first weekend she was able to...and in doing so, tied Kal for the dog I've trialed that has the most QQ's...  I do hope (and believe) that she will be my MACH dog.



There...at least I've posted the videos, now, let's see if I keep this up over the 3 days of IPOC!

No comments:

Post a Comment